About Naldertown DigitalPassionate about designing the web
We are a small, experienced digital team. We work closely with our customers to understand their business, their customers and to deliver great customer facing websites and business tools.
We work best with companies that understand how they need to use the web and share our passion for improving business relationships through online tools, great design and user experience.
Our processOur roadmap to successful project delivery
We work with you to conceptualise and document your project using collaborative, open project management. Whether your project is large or small, we always work to the same standards, using the following techniques.
- Stakeholder discovery workshops
- Customer research
- Competitor research
- User stories
Building functional layouts and user journeys early on in your project builds strong products, so we prototype as early as we can. Prototypes are un-branded vanilla versions a site that we can build really quickly and provide our clients with:
- A clear understanding of user interactions
- A place to improve the website or web app experience early on
- UX testing across desktop, tablet and mobile
- User analysis and research
Creative, exciting design that enhances your brand and increases conversion rates. Your brand is a precious and often fragile [art of your business and needs to be nurtured onoine. The wow factor can influence or deter users. Experienced, creative design and direction offers the solution to this problem by:
- Working within brand guidelines
- Moving your brand's online presence forward and keeping it fresh and moder
- Using appropriate animation or interation to enahnce the experience and brand
Creating web apps and websites that are quick, secure, intuitive and flexible is a passion to us. We work to extremely high standards using oen source technology wherever possible. Our expertise includes:
- PHP and PHP frameworks such as Laravel
- Open source content management systems such as Wordpress, Bolt and Drupal
- 3rd party integrations with APIs such as CRM, E-Marketing tools and social media
Testing is vitaly important in releasing any product. We ensure that products meet requirements throughout our process and devote considerable effort to maintining and improving the quality of our final product by:
- Acceptance testing against collaboratively defined criteria
- Performance benchmarking
- Technical SEO standard checklists
- Automated tests
Support is not just a contact email address, it can include more than just reporting a bug. Our support can be structured or Ad Hoc and is always available by phone, email or via our client portal. Support packages can include:
- Monthly security checks and software updates
- SEO and analytics reviews
- Pre-paid support with scope for low, medium, high and emergency requests
Frequently asked questionsFurther info on how we work and how to get in touch
What do I need to provide?
Initially we just want to talk to you and find out if we are the right team for you. After that we can help you to pull together your ideas and a project summary if you don't already have one.
How do you cost up projects
This largely depends on the scale and scope of a project. Often if the project is based on 3rd party software such as Drupal or Wordpress we can provide fixed costs. This might not be appropriate on other projects where the scope is agile and will be based on time and materials.